7 Tips for Dressing up this Halloween
- Don’t prepare the night before. If you procrastinate, you will be stressed out, which is something you don’t want to go through.
- Work with your body type. If you have curves, try going with costumes that compliment them. If not, go with looser ones that flow.
- Accessories are your friends. They will make your costumes so much better and help you stand out.
- If you’re a guy, don’t be afraid to use makeup. It can make a huge difference.
- Keep in character while in costume. It’s important to not just look like the character but also to act like the character. For example, try to research a few of the necessary catchphrases of the character you chose.
- Be very physical. Interact with people. Interaction is the key, people will love it.
- Have fun making and showing your costume. This is the main point of Halloween. Enjoy it!